13. Just a typical day.
I used card stock and a chip board embellishment along with a
journaling card from the midnight kit of Project Life.
14. Lots of errands with Danny.
We ended up snowed in that evening, but him and Annabel enjoyed the snow together.
Chip board numbers and a free printable were used on card stock.
The back was a simple white so I added red washi tape.
15. Normal day of grocery shopping and hanging out at home
with football and fantasy football.
And the first hot chocolate with candy canes of the season!
I used scrap book paper, stickers for the date and a free printable I found online.
16. My grandmother passed away.
I’m glad she is no longer in pain.
Used card stock paper to journal and added a heart embellishment.
17. Another typical day. But Danny and I are no longer working first shift together.
He went back to anywhere from 10 hour to 13 hour night shifts.
Super simple layout. I used scrap book paper and a date stamp.
18. Just a little spread for one week until Christmas.
I used chipboard letters for the ‘one week’ and a free printable
I found online to journal.
The joy sticker I found in a clearance bin at the craft store.
19. Lots of playing with Annabel.
They love playing with sheets.
Danny wraps her up or covers her up in them and she loves attacking them.
For this day I used stickers for the date and simply punched a hole in the picture and backed
it with decorative scrap book paper.
The small silver heart was cut out from decorative paper.
20. My grandmother’s calling hours.
21. My grandmother’s funeral. It was very nice she would be happy.
It was good to see so many people there to celebrate her life.
I used card stock and a heart embellishment.
The card I used for writing comes from the midnight kit of Project Life.
22. Spent the day with family.
Scrap book paper and stickers for the numbers.
I cut the cloud from a midnight kit card from Project Life.
23. Typical day.
Decorative chipboard piece and stickers for the date.
24. Short day at work. Danny and I exchanged gifts and stockings.
Annabel got her gift as well that she ripped up very quickly.
We watched A Christmas Story and drank hot chocolate that night.
Double sided lay out with chip board letters and a card from
the midnight kit of Project Life.
25. We went to my parents’ house first thing in the morning then to my grandparents’
and the to Danny’s family.
I used chipboard letters and scrap book paper.
I did enjoy this craft but it was a bit hard to continue once everything with my
grandma happened. But I’m glad I finished it and I may try it
again next year depending on what’s going on next year.