Here is my progress for my 25 by 25.
Some of course are still in progress.
The italicized ones I think I’m going to just pass on.
The ones that are in progress I’m doing really well with and I’m happy with them.
I have finished reading 14 books for this year. I reached that goal at the end of February/beginning of March.
I really should have aimed for a higher number but I had no idea that it would be so easy!
1. Start running again.
2. Read at least 14 books for 2014.
3. Book a wedding hall.
4. Create ‘love’ bookshelf with Danny for Valentine’s Day.
5. Take more art photographs.
6. Create a large black and white photo for living room wall space.
7. Save money!
8. Continue with my 5 year diary – every day.
9. Get table decorations for wedding reception.
10. Pay off a certain amount of student loans.
11. Create more Project Life spreads.
12. Take Annabel on a hike.
13. Paint pots.
14. Don’t let Danny’s absence get me down.
15. Get a wedding dress – at least pick it out.
16. Complete Danny’s wedding gift. (super excited for this)
17. Finish our first home mini book.
18. Make a summer mini book.
19. Stop biting my nails.
20. Buy a new couch.
21. Grow out hair for wedding.
22. Try something new.
23. Find a church (for the wedding).
24. Get custom rubber stamp for Danny and I.
25. Enjoy life.