Today I am 24 years old.
It feels like just yesterday I was 16-I was graduating high school-I was starting college.
When you’re young, 24 years old seems so … old.
I do not feel completely like an adult and at the same time I feel like life is going too quickly.
My life has changed so much and I have become a different person.
I have grown into the person that I am today and I believe that I am fully changed into
the person I am meant to be.
I have started my career and my life separate from my parents.
I have begun my own family with my own traditions.
I have created my own routine, established goals and plans.
And speaking of goals and plans …
I will set a goal of doing 25 things before I turn 25 … (holy shit! 25 is next!)
1. Start running again.
2. Read at least 14 books for 2014.
3. Book a wedding hall.
4. Create ‘love’ bookshelf with Danny for Valentine’s Day.
5. Take more art photographs.
6. Create a large black and white photo for living room wall space.
7. Save money!
8. Continue with my 5 year diary – every day.
9. Get table decorations for wedding reception.
10. Pay off a certain amount of student loans.
11. Create more Project Life spreads.
12. Take Annabel on a hike.
13. Paint pots.
14. Don’t let Danny’s absence get me down.
15. Get a wedding dress – at least pick it out.
16. Complete Danny’s wedding gift. (super excited for this)
17. Finish our first home mini book.
18. Make a summer mini book.
19. Stop biting my nails.
20. Buy a new couch.
21. Grow out hair for wedding.
22. Try something new.
23. Find a church.
24. Get custom rubber stamp for Danny and I
25. Enjoy life.